Ask Your Tree Mortality "Right of Entry Form" from Tuolumne County Questions on Thursday

Gregory Oliver, attorney, will be at the Mi Wuk Library on Thursday, July 14th, 1.30 p.m., to answer your questions and offer interpretation regarding the Right of Entry Form sent to Mi Wuk Village homeowners (only) last month.

If you have questions and can’t attend, please get them to me ( by 1.00 p.m. on the 14th. I will post as much as possible about the gathering afterwards.

This gathering/meeting was inspired by this article on where, among other things, it was stated that the county needs 75% of the forms returned before they proceed with the tree removal program.  You can read more on this post from July 6th.

Many thanks to Gregory for offering his time to answer the public’s questions.  He also donates time to Catholic Charities.

If your schedule allows, I’ll see you, along with Gregory Oliver, at the library Thursday afternoon.

Blythe's summer signature



Leave a comment


  1. Avatar

    I am a homeowner and have not received any form who do I call to get one? Diane M Taylor

    1. Blythe

      Diane, I think the right of entry form you’re referring to is from the Tuolumne County Office Of Emergency Services. Call the number below and leave a message. Their goal is to call you back within 24 hours.

      Phone for County OES: 209-533-5511

      To the best of my knowledge (!!??!*@) these forms have not yet been mailed to Sugar Pine residents but will be with the next round of tree removal.

      For the form to have PG&E pick up downed trees from your property (a different form) call 1-800-PGE-5000. Again, leave a message (name and MW or SP property address plus contact phone number) and they’ll call you back.

      If this doesn’t answer all of your question/s, please let me know. I’ll try to track down the answers or point you in the right direction. ~Blythe

Send a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *