Chief Crabtree just sent me notification of a webinar that’s taking place tomorrow that might be of interest to residents and homeowners. It is open to EVERYONE, not just officials.
Webinar: Ember Alert: Preparing for Wildfires
Are you prepared for a wildfire? To kick off the summer, FEMA’s Individual and Community Preparedness Division invites you to a webinar on Thursday, June 23, 2016. This webinar will feature an array of dynamic nationwide programs and resources to prepare individuals and communities for wildfires.
Title: Ember Alert: Preparing for Wildfires
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2016
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EDT — that’s 11.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m. PDT
· Phyllis Krietz, United States Fire Administration, FEMA
· Barbara Geringer, Fire Prevention, Mitigation, and Education Program Manager, United States Forest Service
· Mark Jackson, Branch of Wildland Fire Management, Bureau of Indian Affairs
· Cathy Prudhomme, National Fire Protection Association
· Christi Collins, Individual and Community Preparedness Division, FEMA
How to Join the Webinar:
· Please register for the event using the Adobe Connect registration web link (located above after the word ‘webinar‘; an email will follow with further instructions)
· Be sure to test your Adobe Connect connection prior to the meeting.
· This webinar will offer closed captioning.
We hope that you will be able to join us on June 23!
Leave a comment