Are you feeling a bit like Lady and the Tramp…..wanting to share a long string of spaghetti with your sweetie? Or just keep it to yourself?
The Mi Wuk Sugar Pine Fire Protection District’s annual Spaghetti Dinner fund raiser will be here next week, August 31st, 4-7 p.m.
If you’d like to come out and help with the event, give me a call, 209-586-1962. The Fire Auxiliary will always welcome a few extra helping hands.
- We’re doing the initial set up on Friday afternoon, 1 p.m., at the Fire Station on Hwy 108 in Sugar Pine.
- Final set up in the Bays at 11 a.m. on Saturday at the station.
- Clean up after the event (many hands make speedy work) just after 7 pm.
Dinner is served from 4-7 p.m. $10 for adults. $5 for children 10 and under. $Free for fire fighter in uniform.
- Eat in or Take Out. Same price.
- Yes we’ll have gluten free pasta.
- Yes, we’ll be selling pint containers of sauce, $5 each. Stock up for the following months when you’ll want that quick and easy dinner.
Questions? Call me (Blythe Klipple) on my cell, 209-352-1059 or at home (you’ll probably be leaving a message) at 209-586-1962.
I look forward to seeing my friends and neighbors at our yummy annual Spaghetti Dinner. This will be the last year as chairmen for Russ and me since we’ll be moving out of the area (Boise, ID) in December. Fear not, there is a well trained and oiled team to follow us for the upcoming years.