I was able to go by the scene of the triple house fires late this afternoon and in my most humble opinion, Mi Wuk escaped a scary fire ‘opportunity’.
These photos should be an alert to all homeowners to be sure your property is clear of low level fuel and that you never leave a bar-b-que grill unattended. Large embers escaped from this fire and started several vegetation fires which fortunately were quickly extinguished. Thank you to all the departments that came out to the call!
PG&E and AT&T spent many hours on their road today repairing various lines.
A Go Fund Me account has been set up for the residents of ‘house #3’, Wendy Ann and her children.Leave a comment